Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

somewhat topical.

Lots has been happening in the world while I've been sitting on the dock of the ... well ... not the bay...but the dock of the cove.

Yes, I just spent a week with the family et al. celebrating 'Murica at Lake Gaston. It was hot and delightful all at the same time. We had red, white and blue strawberries, margaritas (that's American, right?!) and of course -- plenty of sunshine and water fun.

However; elsewhere in the world .... things have been shaking up!

Katie Holmes was divorcing Tom Cruise....which isn't so weird, because I thought it was weird that they were together anyway --- buttttt ... all this drama and quickness and Scientology that is coming along with it -- is making it weird.


whatever.
I WAS ALWAYS TEAM PACEY ANYWAY!



I mean... "ASK ME TO STAY" .. migh tbe be on the best TV episodes of a show.... EVER.
yeah, I said it.

Lets just hope she doesnt start singing again ... she might be "on her own"
but clearly she has a plan this time other than winning the Miss Capeside Windjammer Pagent.

Over/Under on if I had to google the name of the Pagent or not?!

I didn't.
Dawsons Creek 4 Life, bro. 4 life.



bt dubs....Dawson heard the news too -- but I think he knows that even though there is no Tom Cruise anymore...he still wont get her.


In ongoings of emails about all this draaaama -- I was introduced to THIS website today:

------ > http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com/   <-------

absolutely genius and hilarious.

btw - favorite post is this one, clearly -- sent to me by Ellen: http://surisburnbook.tumblr.com/post/22387208333/heres-a-picture-you-never-knew-you-needed-to-see

you're welcome.


ALSO:

Changing gears --- there are now 3 Staals in the great state of North Carolina.



Eric -- who we've known about for while now
Jared -- who is actually in Charlotte ... with the Canes' AHL affiliate the Checkers
(Marc is still with the New York Rangers)

and now

Jordan -- newly acquired from the Penguins... 2 Staal's (maybe 3) on one team?!
mind. blown.

Dad - I definitely need a #12 jersey now.



1 comment:

fanny said...

that picture of dawson just made my life. and yes, i will watch the on my own vidoe and cry myself to sleep tonight.

amazing post...you are HILARIOUS.