I flew down to Florida to celebrate one of my best friend's from high school tying the knot!!!!
Hard to believe THIS kid is now hitched.. I mean it seems like just yesterday we were sitting on the busrides to/from Charlotte singing the Bugs Bunny Rap from Space Jam!
Luckily, one of my good friends from Charlotte was staying IN Florida over Christmas so I had an excellent chauffeur and host for the weekend! It felt good to get out of the rain and cold of NC and soak up some sun for a few days!!
not a bad view from the porch, eh?!
yay florida!!
Matt and I are ready for the wedding to begin!!
first dance!
and then JACK schooled Hammer (and the rest of us) on the dance floor....
RAVENS '03!
Trey, Me and Ricky celebrating!
Mr and Mrs Lewis!
I love these guys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment