Most of you know what I am talking about -- either you're currently IN this stage with me .. or you're now out of it and into the baby stage ... which it's safe to say ... will be a while before I hit that stage.
So I reply with "yes...busy, exhausting, expensive ... but absolutly fun and things I wouldn't miss for the world ... because these girls ARE my world. literally .. so I'm glad I'm smack right in the middle of the stage"
This summer's wedding season kicked off over Memorial Day weekend with a girls beach weekend down at Isle of Palms, South Carolina to celebrate the soon to be Mrs. Placido!
Remember Tabor? My PIC? My sorority president (ha!) ... roommate ... bestie ... yeah? Shes gettin' hitched later this month!!
12 girls. (and an Alligator) ... 1 house. 3 days ... endless giggles (and bottles of wine) and an awesome, awesome weekend!
I can't wait to celebrate in Kentucky!!!
literally .. an Alligator -- weren't kidding.
"its cool guys, follow me -- I've got the cooler!"
Charlotte loves
Neon on the beach!
With the bride to be!
YAY TABOR!
No comments:
Post a Comment