Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

are you ready for some football?!?

While the rest of the world was busy lining up for the release of New Moon at midnight... Charlotte and Panthers fans were focused on Thursday Night Football. Even though a few months ago I had a panic attack when I realized these two events were happening on the same night, we decided to still go to the game - and catch the movie the next morning! (see below post).

 
We held our "2nd Annual Monday Night Football (even though its a Thursday) Tailgate" and had about 15 or so  friends over to get ready for the Carolina Panthers v. the Miami Dolphins! We had good food, perfect football weather and great company ... we just couldn't come away with a victory...again. (Jake Delhomme is terrible).


It was still a lot of fun and I think everyone sitting around us really enjoyed our company



Go Panthers!


Girls at the tailgate




Ben and Bean... not amused.



Ross and Austin

No comments: