Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

I love boys who sparkle...

What better way to start out a Friday morning than with Edward Cullen?!?


New Moon has arrived and it has met... correction... surpassed my expectations. As I sat through the Panthers Thursday night loss to the Dolphins I couldn't help but be a little jealous of my sister and cousin....who were sitting in the theatre awaiting the 12.01am release of the latest installment of the Twilight Saga.

My roommate and I dragged ourselves out of bed this morning and went to a 10am showing. We were sleepy and hungry and yet at the same time giddy and excited! We didn't leave enough time for breakfast - so popcorn and a soda is the new breakfast of champions.

Ladies (and those gentlemen who are also fans)  if you havent seen it - its a MUST. I plan on seeing it again ...and probably again.

Is it June 30th yet?! I'm already excited for Eclipse. Team Edward.

No comments: