southern girl trying to survive in the capital..not the hunger games capital...the nations capital.
Monday, August 23, 2010
wine and cheese crowd.
I'll admit it. Carolina is known to be a "wine and cheese crowd" ... now while I think that our fans can get rowdy with the best of them - our attire does tend to be notch above the rest.
I try to keep my eye out for cute blue and white dresses, tops, skirts, scarves etc - so that I can wear my team's colors -- but look good while doing it. But honestly, I don't think it's a Carolina thing ... I think it's a Southern thing. We can't help but wanting to look presentable...you never know who you might run into at a game!
Anyway, I came across this little gem the other day. These wise girls have collected items in all the local university and even some high school colors - so that we can dress accordingly, but not look like we found a jersey in the bottom of our hamper and just threw it on. With football season just around the corner ... its prefect timing :)
So - pick your color / team, shop and enjoy. and Go Heels.
http://www.gamedayboutique.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment