Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

the new man in my life.

So yesterday my roommate came home with Season 1 of the USA TV show, White Collar. It's about a criminal,  arrested for bond forgery (and was allegely connected to other crimes), who gets released as a consultant for the FBI and the agent that caught him. We sat there and watched 9 episodes in a row ... at around 42 min. each, that's a solid chunk of tv time. It wasnt until about 2am that I decided I had to go to bed ... and wait until today to finish the last episodes of the season, because clearly - thats going to happen.

I think it is safe to say - I have yet another addiction to a new TV show ... oh, and also a new boyfriend.

Please meet Neil Caffrey, aka Matt Bomer, the newest love of my life. He loves 3-peice suits, the classics and some pretty awesome hats. Throw in some blue eyes and swagger .. and clearly, I'm sold.

Good news is that we also have Season 2 already on the DVR waiting for us. I love technology.



Side Notes: Tiffani Theissen ...is also in the show - as Peter Burkes wife. You can drop the "Amber" T, but you will always be Kelly Kapowski to me.

No comments: