Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

the left coast meets the Atlantic.

Earlier this month, the west coast family made a trip out east and ended up on the coast of the Carolina's for a week. Luckily -- it happened to span the week in which I would be on the coast with the soccer team ... and was able to slip down US-17 for 2 and a half days of reuinting and  meeting some the left coast crew!

It had been almost 10 or so years since seeing them last ... and I've never met any of the little ones -- so it was an awesome, awesome weekend! So glad I was able to make it, have some dance parties and see everyone!! I even tricked my Uncle Ed to making me a grilled cheese sandwich. (27 years old and still love a homemade grilled cheese)


Now to plan my trip out west -- Napa Valley and San Fran anyone?!?!

with Lauren, Sam, Gavin and Emma!

the whole gang at dinner

my girls!!


taking a break from the sunshine!


Atlantic Ocean > Pacific Ocean.

No comments: