So it's done.
In 2005 Stephanie Meyer created Twilight.
In 2006, on my way to the lake for a weekend, I picked up a paperback copy on a whim...because...we all know you need reading material to distract you from the searing NC heat.
I finished the book in about a day.
Upon returning to Raleigh I purchased the 2nd book immediatly.
I then had to wait (and wait) for the 3rd and 4th books to be released.
Then came the waiting for the movies. all 5 of them.
and now?
It's done.
4 books, 5 movies and 6 years later...
In 2006, on my way to the lake for a weekend, I picked up a paperback copy on a whim...because...we all know you need reading material to distract you from the searing NC heat.
I finished the book in about a day.
Upon returning to Raleigh I purchased the 2nd book immediatly.
I then had to wait (and wait) for the 3rd and 4th books to be released.
Then came the waiting for the movies. all 5 of them.
and now?
It's done.
4 books, 5 movies and 6 years later...
the Twilight Saga has concluded.
and might I add ... they did a FINE job with that last movie.
No spoilers yet -- as some people have yet to get to the theatre to watch it ...
...but...
Well played, Breaking Dawn .... well played indeed.
and why yes -- this DID happen last night:
The lady from Kiss 91.5 wouldnt let me take Jacob home though... I thought he would make a nice addition to the Edward I already have in my office...
and yes, were all adults and super excited:
#TeamEdward
SIDENOTE:
the Catching Fire teaser trailer was played prior to the movie ... and while it gave us NOTHING but a coldblooded reminder that we have a WHOLE year to wait ... we all got equally excited about this as well ...
#TheSpark


No comments:
Post a Comment