I have been playing.
No, excuse me -- lets use the word "participating" as I am not sure you could call running around in circles "playing basketball"...
I have been participating in the Student v. Faculty game for 4 years now ...
0 points
0 assists
a few fouls...
and 1 tackle.
This year we took the court once again in efforts to claim back the title!
but FIRST
I had to tape our head of schools ankles --
If you remember -- sometimes I will sign a kids ankle: AT Shenanigans: The Signature
He saw this and requested it... so of course when the Head of School asks you to do something -- you do it!
Afterwards, he signed the other ankle for me ...
with the 8th grade girls team and their "coaches"
and OF COURSE
we had to have some Athletic Trainers as well
they had me right down to the fannypacks, Lilly shorts, popped collar and a ribbon in my hair.
apparantly I'm a role model.
boom.
and whats a day without a DREAMTEAM photo?
Oh, you're wondering how the game went?
0 points
0 assists
1 airball
and a couple fouls (perhaps intentional fouls)
which has improved from previous years tackles and wipe outs ...
SO the 8th grade girls won in the last seconds, as our Faculty men schooled the boys.
maybe next year....maybe next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment