Got a text on a Tuesday asking if I wanted to go to the Bon Jovi concert.
Glance over at my BucketList -- see "Bon Jovi concert - sing Livin' on a Prayer"
decided to check that off my list.
boom.
boom.
Wanted: Dead or Alive
Queen City as part of the set background
I looked over at Josie and said
"All I want ... in addition to the obvious hits, he will gaurenteed play... is to hear those piano keys start "Runaway" and also ... for some "Always" as one of the monster ballads"
THEN
we heard those piano keys...
playing a little piano with JBJ
After the 2nd encore --- and singing ... more like screaming...Living on a Prayer...
I got really sad because I didn't get to hear Always.
Then Mr. Bon Jovi walks out and asked if we wanted one more song.
ALWAYS. boom.
No comments:
Post a Comment