Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas: Full Throttle

The holidays in Raleigh were a whirlwind of family, friends, delicious dinner's out and "Christmas in the face!" The past 7 years, I have been the first child home for Christmas - which means I help Mom with the decorating, the baking and the biggest task: the tree. This year, Ellen was the first and it was awesome to arrive home to a fully decorated Christmas in the Mann house! She even reverted back to our younger years, and decorated our rooms with colored christmas lights! It was the first time I've seen Alston since June and all the family was home at the same time! I think that we had a very successful Christmas: Full Throttle.



Ellen, Me, and Santa at the Carolina v. Marshall basketball game



The Christmas tree all decorated!



Alston and I picking our "Christmas Eve present"



Ellen's decorations in my room!



Ravens Alum out for some catching up!



David and Me

No comments: