OK. So I wasn't going to even bring up the fact that Duke won the National Championship Monday night. I wasn't going to waste my time (or anyone elses time) with talking to anyone about their most recent title. I was going to shut my mouth, simply nod when Duke fans tried to rub it in my face (because they all are doing it) and not worry ... they were clearly the better team this season, and its not their fault Carolina had a rough one and they were able to finally beat us.
But then this came across my desk ... and I found it too awesome not to point out.
The left is the front page from last years paper and on the right ... this years front page.
Notice that no one really cares about Duke? Apparently no one. And that makes me smile.
And thats all I'm going to say about this years National Champion: No one cares, you're all still terrible. Coach K is still a punk and Singler and Scheyer are still ugly. Well, all that and next year .... bring it.
Go Heels.

No comments:
Post a Comment