Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you ... the next David Beckham.

The next David Beckham has arrived ... Glory, Glory Man. United!!
Rives recieved a Manchester United Futbol Kit  (thats the whole outfit: jersey, shorts and socks for you American soccer fans, haha) He was very excited about it and I hope he rocks it out to his next soccer practice (and I use the term "soccer practice" very loosely. I think it's more of just a glorified recess) However; I can already see it now: Old Trafford and the Red Army isn't going to need Giggs, Rooney and the others anymore ... it'll have my main man,  Rives.





Today is actually my 'lil buddy's 3rd BIRTHDAY!! It's crazy to think that it was 3 years ago he was born! My my my , how things have changed -- he used to super tiny, brunette and honestly, quite boring. Now he is growing so fast, a sweet little blonde and we can't get him to stand still for very long (unless there are Dragons and TV involved) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! Aunt Cake loves you!!!




Rives - Easter Weekend ... a few days old.




Rives - Easter Weekend - 3 years old.


No comments: