Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

December 15th -- 10 days.

I'm branching off of my normal "Online Christmas Advent Countdown" because last night something very awesome occured and it CAN NOT go unnoticed.

John Bower might be a dork....
but he's a dork with $46,000.

Remember how I told you about Wheel of Fortune?! and how one of my best friends from high school made his way onto the show?!?!

Last night it aired -- and as I sat there ... trying to solve the puzzles before he did ... and failing ... I couldn't believe that this was allllll happening.

No wonder he offered to pick up the tab at lunch over Thanksgiving ... dude's a boss! I sat in front of the TV with my phone camera ready -- snapping away -- as John ruled the word game! and I mean .. RULED the game. The other people didnt stand a chance. Thanks Ravenscroft Education?


John about to being the game!

Johnny picking his letters ... because YES, he made it to the final round.

Hugging his wife, Sam, at the end!

Then hugging Fanny at the end too!

Total winnings?! $46,000 --- yeah Fanny -- thats right --
RAISE THE ROOF.

clearly the "go-to" dance move when you are on national television,
although I would have prolly busted out Britney Spears.

Slater, Beamer and Sam celebrating!!


WAY TO GO JOHN!

I'm expecting a pretty awesome Christmas present, by the way.


No comments: