The Christmas Holiday is one of my favorite holidays (the other being my birthday, clearly) mainly due to the music, the decorations, the family time, the smell of a Christmas tree ... oh, and I guess the presents and time off work are pretty clutch too.
Although Christmas had started popping up (in my own apartment too, I will admit) before the Thanksgiving turkey had even been cooked -- now is the time that it REALLY starts to show.
So throughout the month leading up to Baby Jesus' birthday ... I'm going to share my Christmas spirit with you ... and my 25 favorite things, items, whatever about Christmas. and lets be honest -- thinking I can post something 25 days in a row is a little aggressive ... but I'll try... bear with me.
Think of it as your online, advent calendar -- only you don't get to open up a door and get the peice of chocolate out of it.
Which leads me to my first item:
December 1st -- 24 days.
Advent Calendars with Chocolate treats!

Sure the chocolate is a little small ... and tastes a litttttttle off.
And its not a swanky as the one Mom has at the Raleigh house with real doors and Dove chocolates ....
But hey ... a chocolatey treat every day until Christmas?
Yes, Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment