Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Athletic Training Room Shenanigans #8: My Assistants

Me: Grab the roll of stretchy tape
Athlete: this?
Me: No ... the stretchy tape -- thats normal tape
Athlete: this?
Me: No ... (sigh) thats not even tape, thats pre-wrap. The tape right there!
Athlete:  this? well maybe if this was organized ... I would see what you're talking about.
Me: seriously? first - its right here (I easily pick up the stretchy tape) ... and secondly ... fine..you re-stock and organize.


So they did.
and per the kid who is just watching with me's idea ... I captured it.



sorry its sideways. I didnt know on my phone it would do that.
Also - YES you did hear:

"I'm not a kid ... I'm a big child"
"dude...I work at Harris Teeter"


and sadly I cut it off right before one of them goes

"man ... I'm sweating"

this is how I run my athletic training room.

No comments: