Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

In It To Win It.

As you may recall - our school does "Decade Day" in which each grade is assigned a decade ... and costumes and a dance routine competition ...

If you don't recall .... check it --- > Zack Morris & Dylan McKay eat your heart out!

I was asked this year to help with the 7th grade choreography and I am not quite sure the 7th grade advisors actually knew what they were getting themselves into.

I don't lose.
and I love dancing.

you can imagine the recipe for disaster that this hold giving me this much creative power.

So yes, in addition to the Faculty 1990's routine -- I also mashed up some music and choreographed the 70's routine with the help of a fellow teacher .. and wer were nicknamed... the Dream Team.

I expressed from the start that I am IN IT TO WIN IT ... you don't bring me in unless you are prepared to bring IT.

Any grade that has ever done the 70's decade ...  has NEVER won ... and folks ... that is about to CHANGE. (Faculty aren't actually allowed to win .. even though we totally would ... duh)

If not -- you can expect a Happy Gilmore-esque freak out ... and possibly the throwing of the trophy across the gym floor. and the dropping of f-bombs.

It all goes down tomorrow morning.

Ya dig?!


OH! and I got to wear this while instructing the kiddos:

The headset microphone...



 
Just call me Britney
(pre-crazy train)

Stay posted for video and photos ...

Here's a hint for my 90's outfit: flannel ... and denim overall .. shorts.

No comments: