Yes. If you haven't heard by now ...
We ARE the Champions.
So I ask you .... whats better than this?
THIS!
7th GRADE ... IN IT TO WIN IT.
7th Grade made history by being the first 7th grade class to EVER win Decade Day ...
and I am so proud of all my kiddos...
we had dancers.
we had singers.
we had 2 girls doing the WORM.
we had Steven Tyler.
and now.
we have the trophy!
which will remain in my Athletic Training Room until next year. BOOM.
sweet little 5th graders ... sorry yall lost.
7th grade class dancing!
and Steven Tyler jamming out!

AnnClaire's advisory "tebowing" while we hold the trophy!
Changing gears -- and decades -- the Faculty after some technical difficulties and some false starts ... you can only IMAGINE the heartbreak and panic attack I was feeling while the music was skipping and the kids were confused ...
we brought down the house.
Kriss Kross will make ya .... JUMP JUMP!

front? back? who knows!!
those kids are so crazy!!
letter jackets backwards? done.
Cooper did NOT appreciate us interrupting class ...
butttttt I mean ..... we needed someone to take our photo.
and finally.
The Dance.
enjoy.




No comments:
Post a Comment