Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Mr and Mrs. BSC

Last weekend was the wedding of Miss Kelli and Ben ... and it was GORGEOUS!

Held at the Carolina Inn in Chapel Hill ... we had a weekend of wonderful weather, Carolina blue skies, celebrating, dancing, and i mean A LOT of dancing , cheers...ing? (we will go with that being a word) .. even though strep throat tried to hold one of the groomsmen down... we all pushed through and had a truly awesome weekend.

I didn't take many photos at all ... as a matter of fact I think I took 6 total ... and while I wait for others to post theirs on facebook, etc ... I'll just share the few that I did snap.

Congrats you two!! I love you both dearly!!! Thanks for letting me share your special day with you!

Ben and Dave waiting for the rest of the crew to join ...
I love these boys and seeing them both standing up there is amazing.

Mr and Mrs. Benjamin Chesson



Neal and I were matching in our purple ... a color we both rarely wear!

BSC and KRM
its so much easier when my guy friends get married - my nicknames dont have to change!

Ravens '03 ... so glad I got to see these two!

Dave giving his best man speech!

CONGRATS MR AND MRS BEN CHESSON!

No comments: