People ... YOU ARE IN LUCK. Considering I have never EVER attempted to ski before - I have a feeling I am going to be terrible. I don't care because we're going to have a BLAST trying ... as long as I dont end up like THIS guy:
Bean, Tabor and I leave VERRRRRRRY early tomorrow morning to begin our adventure out west. Our dear friend Bill and Tabor's cousin Ben have graciously offered to host and entertain us for four days. We plan on conquering the slopes at Breckenridge, touring some breweries and possibly a Zoo (there's talk of a Cowboy Saloon?) Who knows...but I do know that it will be a lot of fun -- assuming that we don't get left on the side of some mountain trying to figure out how to get down from the tree I'm stuck in.
How will our adventure turn out? Stay tuned...


No comments:
Post a Comment