Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Running with Edward

The OFFICIAL Team in Training 1/2 Marathon training has begun!!!!  A few weeks ago I officially met my training coaches, my running mates and filled out my "Emergancy" toe-tag in case I collapse somewhere on the streets of Charlotte or during race day in Nashville. (Ellen: Heads up! You're my contact). I have been knocking out the miles ever since .... with the exception of the weekend of my skiing adventure -- TRUST ME, that was a work out on its own!

There's still time to donate to the Lymphoma & Leukemia Society and support my efforts in running 13.1 miles and curing cancer! Visit my page here! ----> Run, Katherine Run!
(last day to donate is April 10th!)

As my middle schoolers constnatly tell me: "Look good, feel good, play good"...so I'm taking their advice and decided to load up on the necessities so that I can run like Edward Cullen...

- New running kicks - CHECK
- New Orthodics - CHECK (thanks to Monica Erb!)
- New Jams- CHECK 
- NEW WATER BOTTLE - uhhhhhh, CHECK!!

Let's get serious for a moment - if I am going to run like Edward Cullen I might as well run WITH Edward Cullen.

 So I did it. I purchased a Team Edward water bottle...and I clearly couldn't pass up the "Buy two, get free shipping" offer, so I also got a Team Jacob bottle for Tabor. What better motivation that to run with Edward ;)

You probably think I'm a nerd or a loser for actually owning on of these "collector items" -- well, they're pretty popular on the Hollywood scene. Just ask Kristin Cavillari or the Khloe Kardashian...too bad they have bad taste and chose Jacob. Points to Katharine McPhee for choosing Team Edward




Happy Running!!!!

No comments: