Today is the beginning of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. For one month, every four years, the whole world stops and watches. Last year Italy won it in Germany ... and I think I watched nearly every match that summer. This year my own brother is in South Africa watching it live... and I am insanely jealous. He and some friends' will be around Cape Town hanging out and taking it all in. Crazy, right?!
USA kicks off their group C play on Saturday against England (sans David Beckham with a torn achilles) at 1.30... so it'll be Rooney v. Donovan ... and it's going to be a good one. I would suggest tuning in.
ESPN has clearly been advertising for a while for this event ... and here is one of my favorite commericals ...
Here we go boys , LETS GO USA !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment