Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

it's always sunny in philadelphia ... except when it rains.

Well gang ... we survived Philly. We had a slammed-packed 5 days of sessions and speakers and touring and enjoying the city of "brotherly love". We watched USA win dramatically over Slovenia...only to fall to Algeria.... and more importantly I crossed off 4 things on my "Philly To Do List"... including one off of  My Bucket List. by making it to an MLB game with Steph, Monica and John ... while celebrating Monica and John's 25th Anniversary!! I never made it to "Paddys Pub"...but I still think the whole trip was a success. Here's some photos of the high points of the trip! 


Love Park


The Liberty Bell

How to Order a Steak -- and I STILL messed it up.

Eating my first Philly Cheesesteak.

                                               Rocky running ... and then me running the Rocky Stairs !!



and after much dancing...and singing ... we celebrated at the top -- YO ADRIENNE!!!!


No comments: