Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

i love boys who sparkle, still.

It's true I do.

It feels like just the other day Tabor and I were on our way to New Moon...pretzels in hand.

Fast forward to June 30th ... and this time it's Ellen and I arriving at the movie theatre at 10am for the latest installment of the Twilight Saga. and it was WORTH IT. as always.

It was all there - the big showdown with the vampire army, the drama between the wolves, the choice between Jake and Edward ... clearly, by now, you all know that she chooses correctly. Such dramatic performances ... clearly Oscar worthy. (and yes, I'm kidding)

The last book will be broken down into 2 parts, similar to the last book of Harry Potter (which I am also incredibly excited for) so this isn't the last you've heard of Twilight. So for those who aren't fans: suck it up- we've got 2 more movies.


After the movie - I headed over to Elizabeth's for some more quality time with baby Julia, my buddy Rives -- oh, and my boyfriend, Edward. I'm so glad that my 32 year old cousin has a cardboard standup of Eddie. I'm even more happy about the fact that we found taking photos with him entirely too amusing and entertaining. and yes, stupid ... but we got good giggles out of it. and Drew took the photos. ha!!


Sweet Baby Julia and her Aunt Cake! :)



Team Edward.

No comments: