Sunday night was the final football game of the season ... the Super Bowl -- and as I have been on the Packers bandwagon through the play-offs ... I once again headed over to Beth and Shep's place for one last evening of football. Food was all set out -- Shep's brick, challenge flag and penelty flag were by his chair, Lexie was trying to figure out what was going on ... 'Lil Wayne was on the iPod... and the green and yellow were ready to play.
Aaron Rodgers, who is known for his "Championship Belt" signal after he scores a touchdown was in full effect.... I looked everywhere for a belt for Shep ... but couldn't find one ... luckily... Clay Matthews did find one for Aaron Rodgers.
Tyler and I are ready for the game to start!!
Hey TJ - do you know the Colts aren't playing?
Lexie is still trying to claim her spot on the couch.
we felt the need to put Tyler in some Packers gear instead of Colts gear.
The hostesses with them mostest.esses. wait? what.
Aaron Rodgers, who is known for his "Championship Belt" signal after he scores a touchdown was in full effect.... I looked everywhere for a belt for Shep ... but couldn't find one ... luckily... Clay Matthews did find one for Aaron Rodgers.
AND btw ... As an honorary Packers fan, I clearly need a favorite play ...and so I have chosen # 52 as mine. Let's get real...I'd probably make out with Clay Matthews. and by probably ... I mean totally. Although we would need to work on cutting that hair.
Congrats Green Bay! Go Pack Go!
now we just have to wait until August for the return of Football ...







No comments:
Post a Comment