One of my favorite Dr. Suess books ... and tv adaptations ...
has always been this little guy:
has always been this little guy:

The Lorax.
Now later in life -- I see that is has to do with being green and taking care of the Earth and nature
and all of those important things. When I was younger though, I'm not quite sure why I loved it so to be honest ... I just always did.
The Lorax speaks for the trees and tries to save his forest from The Once-ler.
Today I found out this :
The Lorax is coming to the big screen.
and Zac Efron is in it.
love.
"Unless?"
Yes. "Unless."
What's an unless?
Just a far away word/just a far away thought...
A thought about what? About something I ought?
Well... A thought about something that somebody ought/a thought about something... that somebody... ought...
...Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing's going to get better. It's not. "
-Dr. Suess, The Lorax
No comments:
Post a Comment