Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkins 2012 edition.

Once again October means fall weather creeping in, the leaves starting to change, layers upon layers upon layers of clothing for these varsity football games ... and of course .. my favorite part of Halloween:

pumpkins.
 
{please refer to previous (awesome) pumpkins here!}
 
After much debate about what I should carve this year -- I finally decided on a plan, sketched out what I wanted -- and hoped it would turn out as awesome as my Edward Cullen.
 
 
Josie, Kelli and MP and I decided to carve pumpkins on Thursday night!
and they all turned out really well!
 
 
 

 
can you tell what it is yet?!?!
 
I'll give you a clue
 
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
 
ok. so -- not very much a clue as it was more of the answer....
 
 
a witch, peeta, and two "eeks!"
 
 
 
 
It's not my best -- his cheek is a little wonky and his nose is a little large and pointy...but hey ...
thats my attempt without going on a stencil ... but I think it still turned out pretty good!
 
Team Peeta.
 
and as always -- how do you transport a pumpkin home?!

 
 
safety first.
 
 

No comments: