Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Zombie Apocolypse

The hardest part of getting a new phone is the new alarm sound.

Over 2 years of waking up to same tone ... and all the sudden something new is blaring from my nightstand ... makes me wake up in a panic!

I'm not sure if its a fire drill, an air strike or a zombie apocalypse.

Yes. Ladies and Gents ... I have caved. I have given into the man. I have lost the battle against Apple.

I am now an owner of an iPhone 5 ... and other than the fact that I have no idea how to use it, I'm scared out of my mind every morning ... and Siri is a wiley, wiley lady --- I LOVE IT.

 

So facetime me people.
 
It's like we're living in the time of the Jetsons.







Speaking of Zombies -- one of my good friends was telling me a story about how her brother is now a professor at App. State teaching psychology. In his syllabus he was going over his attendance policy and under the inclement weather section (think: Boone ... think: lots of snow and road closures) He simply asked that in the event of snow, inclement weather, etc -- please let him know that you won't be in class. If it's a zombie apocalypse .. let him know that as well and he hopes you have an alternate plan of survival.

What a great way to make sure these kids are reading the syllabus. Props to you Cameron...props to you.

No comments: