Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

3/3/2010

This is year that my group of friends begin to turn 25. It just happens to be that my best friend is one of  the firsts to go ... it seems like only yesterday we were graduating from high school and the tennis star was explaining to the News&Observer that she wanted to "spread her wings", with regards to her college choice. ha!

Today is the day ...so without further ado... (ps I googled whether its "ado" or "adieu" and I'm still not sure on the correct one...so I picked randomly)

Happy Birthday Christine Elizabeth Simpson. Celebrate big ... its only downhill from here!



I can always somehow convince her to cheer for the Heels!


True Story: we're like two crayons in a box. or is it two peas in a pod?
 Either way ... Happy Birthday Best Friend!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Good call - it's ado. "Adieu" is French for "farewell".