Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

"heart isn't the only thing that holds a team together"

March is National Athletic Training Month - so I just wanted to wish all my fellow Athletic Trainers a very happy (and injury free) March!  

To my WUATs - I miss you all very very much and know that you are doing GREAT things with everything you have chosen to pursue. WUATpride always.
To my CCDS co-workers - I know I keep your lives interesting ... Thank YOU for keeping my life sane.
To ALL of our athletes: Thanks for keeping our lives hectic, stressful and above all - entertaining.
and finally, To Coach Piette  - who introduced me to Sports Medicine way back when I was in 8th grade.  I am always a Raven at heart.





The 2006 Football AT Staff .... the best group I could ever ask for!


For those of you that know the story ..
 YES ... this is the EXACT moment I realized J.Kent's arm was broken.

My CCDS Crew: Stephanie, Monica, Me and Becky
 ... an Athlete gave us all Walkie-Talkie "call signs"
and we ended up making shirts out of our new nicknames....


No comments: