Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

muggle, please

Denver? Check.
Key West? Been there, done that.
My next hopeful vacation? Hogwarts.




A Harry Potter theme park in Universal?!?? Seriously....who wants to go with me? Oh yes, the Wizarding World of Harry Potter opens this Spring. During high school my family and I took a vacation to Univeral Studios in Orlando and honestly, we remember it being quite a fun, family trip. I thought all 3 of us kids got along for the most part and I had a blast. Oddly enough, apparently our mother and father don't quite remember it the same way ... interesting.

My main man Rives and I and the rest of the fam enjoyed a delightful marathon of all the HP movies on ABCfamily this weekend at the lake... Ellen and I even finished out the marathon upon returning to Raleigh.  I can't wait for November for the first part of the Deathly Hallows -- and I think a serious plan should be put into place for a visit to Hogwarts ...you know, a friendly game of Quidditch and grab a butterbeer in Hogsmede after? You know you want to ...   Gryffindor 4 life.

No comments: