Well, we were only 90 miles to Cuba and at the southern most part of the continental US. I just spent 5 glorious days down in sunny Key West, Florida ... laying out, boating, parasailing, eating, eating, EATING and enjoying the Key West lifestyle. Tabor and I have decided that we might quit our jobs .. move there... and open a business of some sort. Perhaps a B&B? Ahhhh ,the good life. Instead I came back to Charlotte and stood out in the cold and pouring rain watching middle schoolers run around ... I want summer to be here!!!
Poolside ... delightful
Out on the town!
The wind coming off the water made the boat ride a little chilly. OK, A LOT chilly.
We stayed in our sweatshirts and jeans the entire day.
Mrs. McKenney and Tabor parasailing
It's Shannon and my turn! We look like were parasailing in Alaska
(or somewhere else really cold)
"I'm on a boat!"
Last night out in Key West
Sunset in Mallory Square
No comments:
Post a Comment