Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

just call us Betty Crocker.

Before we all split for the Turkey Holiday -- six of us gathered to have a little mini-pre-Thanksgiving dinner of our own. Each picked a dish to bring and you would think we were all settled down and expert cooks by now. Well - surprise - we're not -- but were working on both parts.

Here's the TURKEY I MADE!



uhhhh, totally kidding. There is NO way I could have - nor would have attempted - to take over the "Martha Stewart" turkey recipe.

 We, instead, had a delightful spread of my favorite, spinach-chicken casserole,  an interesting and delicious pineapple casserole, the classic mac'n'cheese, ... and even a homemade cheesecake. (and no, I was not the one to make the cheesecake -- but you better believe its my next attempt on my cooking list) And dont worry Dad ... we had our greens too -- salad and green beans!!


Lauren, Jo and BK are ready to eat!

..so its K and TMoney.

 
mmmm, casserole!!!
 
The festive table (thanks Mom for the decorations!)

the final spread ... jealous?


I am so thankful for my wonderful, talented, and loyal friends - and the time we are spending here together in Charlotte is truly ... awesome. We're starting to grow up a little more -- and soon we will be splitting up as life takes us in different directions ... but for now ... we're enjoying all the shenanigans life throws at us together. booya.

No comments: