Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm thankful for family, friends...and elastic waistbands.



I hope everyone had a relaxing and happy Thanksgiving!! The Mann family spent this years Turkey holiday up at the Lake ... quiet ... relaxing ...filling! We gave thanks, shucked some Oysters (and I tried my very first one! yuck!) ... we celebrated Granddad's 90th birthday ... and since we were unable to do the Turkey Trot in Raleigh, we had our own little FunRun 5k! Ellen and I hooked up the Wii ... we had to move around after sitting through the first 2 "Back to the Futures" ... and then discoverd we could also connect the Wii to Netflix. game, set, match. We were entertained for the rest of the week, seriously.

Alston's surprise - Oysters and Rose!

Dad and Alston getting to work.
Mann Family FunRun 5K


Alston - stretching. He was the winner of the 5k.
(and yes, I know its sideways - Im having technical difficulties...deal with it!)

waiting patiently...or rather unpatiently...for the gang to assemble.

I am not impressed with Ellen's cheer/dance skills.

Dad's Turkey Time Chart.


Dad carving his turkey -- and I know ...still sideways.

One of the potential Mann christmas cards.

Happy 90th Birthday  Granddad!!!!

No comments: