Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Love in the Wild

So NBC is currently running promos for the second season of its dating show called "Love in the Wild" and please try to imagine my face when I saw THIS KIDS face and name pop up at the 50 second mark -- I lost my mind.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7XRs9GICMw&feature=relmfu

You never expect to actually know anyone on these things ... and knowing him ... makes it all the more hilarious ... there is no way he is taking any of it seriously...which makes it better.

I normally avoid all the reality...bachelor/bachelorette shows ... but you bet this one will be on my DVR!

Upon realizing it, I hopped over to his facebook page and saw he had actually posted this:

"SO MATES!!!!!!..most of you know!! i was on a TV show called LOVE IN THE WILD...so if you want to see me make a donut of meself on national TV. Watch nbc on June 5th...

cringe worthy, hilarity, falling flat on my face in every moment, swea
ring, no one understanding me EVER, more swearing, swimming antics!!!! plus more and more.....i can only say thank you & sorry!"


Clarky and Me in Chile ... back in 2007.

HILARIOUS!!

No comments: