Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Part I.

Halloween here at CCDS consists of a shenanigan of an assembly, worms and eyeballs for lunch, a haunted house through the drama room ... and of course a day to dress up. I recycled last years Crayola Crayon costume for school this year - even though I was very lonely without my other colors! However; apparently the "Athletic Trainer" me wasn't missed - since I was running around the school. Spotted: Two Ms Mann's with my stellar style - popped polo collar, pink shades and of course -- a fanny pack. I'm fully aware they are mocking me - but hey - it was too funny!


Two Ms. Manns and one Crayola Crayon!

Striking the "sideline stance"

Whats better than one pink crayon? TWO pink crayons!!


Halloween Round II took place this weekend as well ... post soon to come with those details!

No comments: