Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

holiday greetings.

Today is December 1st ... which not only means that I got to open the first window in my advent calendar and eat a peice of chocolate :) ... but it also mean's the official Holiday season has begun! Yahoo!!

Season Greeting of the Day:

Today I received an email that had been forwarded and found its way into my Inbox .. and I am so glad it did. It contained a photo sent from Oh CAPTAIN, my Captain Ryan Barry ... who was a high school friend of mine ... and now is serving in Afghanistan ... He hopes to be home in 6 weeks. Ry - we love you and thank you for all that you do! Travel home safe! and Have a VERY Merry Christmas.





want your Holiday Greeting to be "the Greeting of the day!?" SEND IT MY WAY!

No comments: