I know this is branching off from the current theme of "Christmas: In the Face" ... but I
just had to throw this out there:
As many of you know (or some might not know) I have been a 5th grade Science teacher for the past fewweeks and will continue to educate these little minds until the end of first semester... which is the 2nd week of January ... it's entertaining, exhausting, education and chaotic all at the same time. I am enjoying it - however; I am looking forward to when my list of duties only have Athletic Training on them!
Right now we are in our space unit ... and the Space Race ... and when speaking of landing on the Moon, I told my class that Buzz Lightyear and Neil Armstrong were the ones to do it.
Yes. Wait, you ask? Youre right ... Buzz Lightyear is a toy ... Buzz Aldrin did the actual moon walking. (Although Alston had a pretty good moonwalk going on during Thanksgiving)
So on today's slide for our plan to watch a NASA video on the Moon landing ... I clearly included this picture:
To Infinity and BEYOND !!
WAIT? there's rumor that this was all a HOAX?! I hope this clears it up
ON a WHOLE other note:

Well .... by now I'm sure you've heard we didn't get the 2022 bid.
2014 will be in Brazil ... 2018 went to Russia (really? these guys? they sent a dog into outerspace...knowing it probably wouldnt survive) and finally, 2022 when to Qatar.
10 points to Gryffendor if you can tell me where Qatar is WITHOUT googling it. I'm sure it will be fine, however ... really... FIFA?! On behalf of America ... I'm dissapointed.

No comments:
Post a Comment