Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

back to my normal routine.

Well -- today marks the first day back in the training room all day and not in the classroom. While I will miss my 5th grade kiddos - I am glad to get back to my athletes full time. and sweatpants.

Last Friday was my last day with my classes ... and one of the classes (which we had fun with the mustaches before Christmas break...) gathered secretly in the hallway ... marched in with new mustaches ... and even preformed a little song and dance for me. so cute!!  I also received some sweet notes from them. Even though they will probably forget about me in a about week, haha, I told them I would be back to visit -- and I would see them when they reach 7th grade out on the fields!!


Science Teacher of the Year, clearly.

No comments: