Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Stop! U cant touch this.

So ... Wednesday night Josie came over and we had a small dance party in the living room. After about an hour of (Ill admit) exhausting dance moves, tons of giggles - and even some run ins with the coffee table. We decided to , YES, video ourselves for the sake of the blog. (which I'm sure you can tell by the fact that I am half cut off, oh well, we tried)

I do wish we had videotaped the first time we tried this dance because  while we struggled A LOT and our reactions to the new moves were priceless AND we weren't so tired at that point. But still - I think you all will enjoy this. And we are fully aware we look like idiots. Keep going til the 1.41 mark  - thats when we break it down.

also, I am sure more videos are to come...so dont worry.

Peace, Love & Dance.


2 comments:

bkochany said...

oh how I miss yall! I'm impressed by the moves, but did you actually hammer at any point?

Katherine said...

we didnt actually hammer ... but thats okay. And dont you worry - there is a dance space with your name on it waiting for you! xoxo