Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

threepeat.

"Just dance ... it'll be ok" - lady gaga

Most you know - the South got a little bit of snow this week! I have been out of work Monday, Tuesday -- and now we are on day #3 for the threepeat... Wednesday.

So far I have watched an absurd amount of  Netflix ... worked out -- figured I should leave the apartment at least once a day ... and even yesterday walked over to Best Buy to get a Kindle cover ... and then to Staples and Marshalls just to walk around and see whats up.

While in Best Buy yesterday, I walked by the Wii "Just Dance" game ... picked it up... thought about it -- and then set it back down and continued to window shop. HOWEVER, with this being my 3rd day and the cabin fever starting to set in -- I decided to go back to Best Buy and pick up the game. Its got NKOTB, Britney, MC Hammer, Beach Boys ...

Dance party in my house?! uhhhhh, done. you know you wanna come bust a move...

No comments: