Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Athletic Training Room Shenanigans #3: Game Day Attire

How to tie a bow-tie.

While I used to know how ... I haven't tied a bowtie since college. I was asked by one of my 7th graders to help him tie his on Thursday ... and I wanted to quick refresh my memory. So clearly, I turned to YouTube.

Then Tyler wanted to try to do it himself ... which turned into this:

please excuse my messy desk.
Why do they have to wear a bow-tie you might ask?

My kids have to dress up on every game day ... and as a fan of bowties and neatness ... I really get on them if they are not dressing up ... or if they are looking sloppy.

As a matter of fact ... I won't let them into the training room for treatment during the day if they are not in appropriate game day attire. Shirts tucked in and tie/bowtie on!

One of my kids took it to the next level ... and added a tuxedo-vest.



BOOM. gameday dress at its best.
and he can tie his own bowtie.

No comments: