Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

the return....

Dear CW,
If you could refrain from such long breaks in your television shows in the middle of the year that would be awesome. The summer season is already long enough without new shows to help out ... you don't need 2 months off in the Spring also. But I am excited for the return of Chuck Bass tonight. finally.

Thanks,

Katherine & the rest of the CW viewing audience.
ALSO

 
Dear Harrison Barnes,

I believe you made the right decision and I am already looking forward to next basketball season. Well done, sir, well done.

Go Heels! GTH, DUKE!

Thanks,

Katherine & the rest of the Tar Heel Nation.


 
"I am a student-athlete at the University of North Carolina. I'm here to experience college life, grow as a person, receive a quality education, and be part of the greatest basketball family in college sports."
- Harrison Barnes

No comments: