In reality- I do a lot. Injury report writing, rehab and treatments with students during PE and lunch, updating physicals and rosters, scheduling, we're always updating our protocols and policies, restocking kits OH! and clearly also some blogging, facebooking ... and other projects that find their way into my hands.
Filing is a big part of my job, unfortunately ... all the physicals, emergency contact sheets, injury reports, baseline concussion papers, etc .. go into each individual athletes folders.I usually pile them on top of my filing cabinet .. because I HATE filing ... and wait for one of those days when I am in "productive mode" and I throw on some iTunes and get at it.
However; one of my student's thought I should be exempt from the hardships of filing. We use "Green Sheets" for those injuries worthy of documenting ... but not needed a full on report (mostly the bumps and bruises and whiny kids) ... so I now have my own "Green Sheet" ... and the treatment? No More Filing.
"Sorry I didn't get all these forms into the right place ... but I couldn't do it. I have a doctors note."
"Sorry I didn't get all these forms into the right place ... but I couldn't do it. I have a doctors note."

No comments:
Post a Comment