Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Chicky Chicky Parm Parm

This morning I missed the morning session of practices due to my annual eye exam. Currently my eyes are dilated and I'm having trouble getting work done -- so I thought I would just waste time until I can actually read the forms in front of me without getting nauseous.

Anyway, so - back to my story - my eye exam (see Mom -- you can stop worrying -- I have new contacts on the way)  I realized I was missing lunch provided by the football parents -- and its Chick Fil A today ... so I texted Steph and asked her to please grab me a sammie.

Later on - when I got to work - she looked at me and said "by the way -- what the flip is a Sammie?.. I assumed it was sandwich"

and so I present to you (a terrible quality, I apologize - its all I could find)

Tom Haverford's food nicknames:





zerts anyone?!

No comments: