...and here is the proof from 7am this morning when we started:


I know, I know --
quit my whining right?!
Some of you don't even get a summer ... and well ... to that I say:
Thats your own fault for picking an occupation that doesnt revolve on a school schedule. I've enjoyed the past 2 months of working a little ... and playing a lot.
But as you enjoy your air conditioned cubicles over the next few weeks... I'll be lathering on sunscreen to avoid sock and shirt tanlines and swinging around the sling psychrometer -- because once that heat index hits 104 ... we will have some unhappy football coaches (but yet some happy athletes) as we try to share the gym.
Good news England isn't so hot this time of year (or ever apparently) -- so come next week me and the soccer team will be straight chillin ... probably in the rain. Perhaps I'll actally pack some raingear and be prepared this time --- or maybe I'll just purchase some Burberry Wellies while I'm over there and rock those around Londontown? ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment