"What is it that binds us to this place as to no other? It is not the well or the bell or the stone walls. or the crisp October nights. No, our love for this place is based upon the fact that it is as it was meant to be, The University of the People"
This weekend -- my saturdays go back to normal!
So see ya later golf, NFL youre lucky to even be here, tennis - youre done soon too .... and no one really cares about the 15 month long baseball season anyway.
College football is BACK.
I'm ready. I'm ready for opening weekend. I'm ready for Bojangles chicken.
I'm ready for fireworks after touchdowns. I'm ready to see the new Blue Zone.
I'm ready for sweatshirt weather. I'm ready for flybys (and a little TopGun anthem)
I'm ready for it all.
College football is BACK.
I'm ready. I'm ready for opening weekend. I'm ready for Bojangles chicken.
I'm ready for fireworks after touchdowns. I'm ready to see the new Blue Zone.
I'm ready for sweatshirt weather. I'm ready for flybys (and a little TopGun anthem)
I'm ready for it all.
Josie, BK and me are departing the Queen City early Saturday morning to meet the crew in Chapel Hrill for Carolina v. JMU !! Tailgate time at Kenan is set, the Blue Zone will be debuted , and we will be supporting our Heels ... even without Butch. After a (hopefully) Carolina Victory its off to the lake to enjoy the last real weekend of summer ... and actually my FIRST time at the lake this whole summer... first and last. goodness!
So like I said... we're ready -- especially Miss Julia!
Julia in her birthday gift from her Aunt Cake!
Start 'em young!!!
This week we have even coined a new term ...
Hamrick: Is Alston coming to the lake?
Ellen: No unfortunately he's not. He's staying up at UVA I think.
Hamrick: What a Thorp!
Ellen: No unfortunately he's not. He's staying up at UVA I think.
Hamrick: What a Thorp!
Good Luck to you and all your teams that are playing this weekend!!
Go Heels !!!!
Go Heels !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment