Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Throwback Thursday

On Wednesday night's I play flag football with a group of friends ... recently our games have been cancelled due to all this rain and poor field conditions ... therefore instead we have gone and played some Trivia while grabbing a bite to eat. Team bonding is important.

Last night's topic of trivia?

 Name that Tune.


I immediatly took the pen and answer sheet and took it upon myself to be the team writer. It also might be important to know that I only met all these people 2 weeks ago. Look at me making new friends.. but seriously, I know one of the girls on the team who invited me to play and therefore literally just met these people ... I was a little apprehensive to show them my true self of yelling answers, being excited I know the answers -- and of course -- my unhealthy knowledge of music song names and artists. My original plan was to sit quietly and observe; however, you can't have name that tune and have me NOT own it.

I knew most all ... had some help from my teammates -- and also learned that "Roll to Me" is not sang by Blues Traveler ... but rather Del Amitri. Wait, who?! yeah, I never knew that either.



We were up against some good competition...and it came down to one song ... and I won it with my stellar and useless knowledge of old school tunes. That and Dad and I listened to the Jersey Boys soundtrack a lot.

So this Throwback Thursday (which by the way, I don't plan on a TT every week ... just so you know...) brings us back to Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons ...

So Dawn ... please go away ....... annnnnnnd bring me back my championship. thanks.

No comments: