A few months ago - little Paddy Spoon got his first hair cut!
Here is the before .. and all his Zac Efron/Justin Bieber, shaggy hair!

oh, no wait. that actually IS Zac Efon .. my bad ... here's Patrick

and here is the after - all clean cut, handsome and ready to go!

oh, crap. once again - zac efron.
my bad.
HERES PATRICK!

My hair as many of you have noticed (or maybe not noticed, thats cool too) has gotten LONG.
If you haven't noticed - feel free to glance at any of the many recent posts when my hair is down.
Here is me at one point when it was cut at its shortest ... and thinned out ... and managable.
but harder to wear a ponytail and harder to curl .
(also this was Rives' first Carolina game... crazy to look at this picture and
compare it with the one I took the other weekend with him!)

So. Do I cut it?
or do I just thin out and trim up a bit?
Or perhaps maybe not go short, but go somewhere in the middle?!
I know, I know - its only hair and it will grow back out... but still ... decisions, decisions...
Or perhaps maybe not go short, but go somewhere in the middle?!
I know, I know - its only hair and it will grow back out... but still ... decisions, decisions...

No comments:
Post a Comment